Review of Agrarian Studies sale extended to 15 May...
TENTH ANNIVERSARY SALE
Review of Agrarian Studies
from 1 March to 15 May 2021
On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the journal Review of Agrarian Studies, the Foundation for Agrarian Studies and Tulika Books announce a special sale at attractive discounts!
ON OFFER ARE:
• a set of 19 print issues of the journal, vol. 1 no. 1 to vol. 10 no. 1 (2011 to 2020), at Rs 8,000*(40% off)
• individual print issues of the journal, at Rs 350* or Rs 280*(50% or 60% off, depending on their condition)
(*Postage/courier charges additional)
To view the issues online, visit http://www.ras.org.in/index.php?id=Archive
Review of Agrarian Studies, published biannually by the Foundation for Agrarian Studies and Tulika Books, contains articles on the forces and relations of production in agriculture and in rural areas, on living standards, and on different aspects of social formations in the countryside. The journal regularly publishes original research articles, editorials, field reports, book reviews, and, more recently, essays on agrarian novels.
To place your order, write to Subin/Mithla at email@example.com the following details
• your name
• full postal address and contact telephone number
• number of sets/individual issues required
- The issues on sale may be purchased only via bank transfer (NEFT).
- On receipt of your order, the total amount payable – discounted price plus postage/courier charge – will be emailed to you along with the bank details of Tulika Books.
- Copies will be posted/couriered after receipt of the full payment.
- Since only a limited number of sets and individual issues of the journal are available at the discounted prices, orders will be processed on a first come, first served basis.